Want a free, flexible program that connects you to employers and opportunities?
NPower Canada launches youth into meaningful careers by providing free technical and professional training, paid internships, job placement and post hire support. NPower Canada currently offers three different training streams in four locations in downtown Toronto, York Region and Peel Region.
To be eligible young adults must
- Be between 18 to 29 years of age
- Have completed high school, or GED
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be motivated to work
- Be legally able to work in Canada; have a work permit
- Have strong English language proficiency (e.g. CLB Level 7/8)
- Experience barriers to pursuing post-secondary education and securing sustainable employment
Training focuses on basic tech competencies needed for entry level IT employment
I honestly don't know where I would be in my job hunting process if I didn't take this opportunity with NPower Canada. Being privileged with this wealth of knowledge is truly a blessing. I learned how to conduct myself before, during and after an interview, which has given me the confidence to succeed in finding meaningful employment.
Oshane F., Customer Care Professional Graduate, Customer Service Representative, Teleperformance
Ready? Apply Now