Want a free, flexible program that connects you to employers and opportunities?
NPower Canada launches youth into meaningful careers by providing free technical and professional training, paid internships, job placement and post hire support. NPower Canada currently offers two different training streams in three locations across the GTA (downtown Toronto, York Region and Peel Region) and in Calgary, Alberta.
To be eligible young adults must
- Be between 18 to 29 years of age
- Have completed high school, or GED
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be motivated to work
- Be legally able to work in Canada; have a work permit
- Have strong English language proficiency (e.g. CLB Level 7/8)
- Experience barriers to pursuing post-secondary education and securing sustainable employment
Training focuses on basic tech competencies needed for entry level IT employment
The program has been AMAZING, exceeding my expectations. I feel like a whole new person and am much more confident in my ability to succeed. NPower Canada truly breaks down barriers and builds bridges in achieving success.
Nitharsiga U., Customer Care Professional Graduate, Easy Line Specialist, TD Bank
Ready? Apply Now