Want a free, flexible program that connects you to employers and opportunities?
NPower Canada launches youth into meaningful careers by providing free technical and professional training, paid internships, job placement and post hire support. NPower Canada currently offers two different training streams in three locations across the GTA (downtown Toronto, York Region and Peel Region) and in Calgary, Alberta.
To be eligible young adults must
- Be between 18 to 29 years of age
- Have completed high school, or GED
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be motivated to work
- Be legally able to work in Canada; have a work permit
- Have strong English language proficiency (e.g. CLB Level 7/8)
- Experience barriers to pursuing post-secondary education and securing sustainable employment
Training focuses on basic tech competencies needed for entry level IT employment
I am leaving the Digital Customer Care program with a wealth of knowledge I will always treasure. Attending this program has been a fantastic learning experience and I am thankful for the skills I have acquired. I feel as if being in the program each day has made me a more complete and well-rounded person. I have learned how to take direction, criticism and compliments; these are three things I was not so (more…)
Taiwo H., Digital Customer Care Graduate
Ready? Apply Now