Want a free, flexible program that connects you to employers and opportunities?
NPower Canada launches youth into meaningful careers by providing free technical and professional training, paid internships, job placement and post hire support. NPower Canada currently offers three different training streams in four locations in downtown Toronto, York Region and Peel Region.
To be eligible young adults must
- Be between 18 to 29 years of age
- Have completed high school, or GED
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be motivated to work
- Be legally able to work in Canada; have a work permit
- Have strong english language proficiency (e.g. CLB Level 7/8)
- Experience barriers to pursuing post-secondary education and securing sustainable employment
Training focuses on basic tech competencies needed for entry level IT employment
Coming out of NPower Canada (Class 2 Alumni) I have had unrelenting momentum, and am still doing speeches, private panel discussions, small conferences and I strive to continue as a motivational speaker. I've always had the potential, but NPower Canada helped me find the key to unlocking it.
Mitch G., Core IT Graduate, QA Analyst, Uken Games
Ready? Apply Now