Want a free, flexible program that connects you to employers and opportunities?
NPower Canada launches youth into meaningful careers by providing free technical and professional training, paid internships, job placement and post hire support. NPower Canada currently offers two different training streams in three locations across the GTA (downtown Toronto, York Region and Peel Region) and in Calgary, Alberta.
To be eligible young adults must
- Be between 18 to 29 years of age
- Have completed high school, or GED
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be motivated to work
- Be legally able to work in Canada; have a work permit
- Have strong English language proficiency (e.g. CLB Level 7/8)
- Experience barriers to pursuing post-secondary education and securing sustainable employment
Training focuses on basic tech competencies needed for entry level IT employment
Twelve months ago, I was struggling financially, working in a customer service job and unable to afford postsecondary studies. Thanks to NPower Canada, I learned a whole new skill set in IT and am now employed full time at RBC as a Technical Analyst!
Filsan K., Core IT Graduate, PCO, RBC
Ready? Apply Now