Want a free, flexible program that connects you to employers and opportunities?
NPower Canada launches youth into meaningful careers by providing free technical and professional training, paid internships, job placement and post hire support. NPower Canada currently offers two different training streams in three locations across the GTA (downtown Toronto, York Region and Peel Region) and in Calgary, Alberta.
To be eligible young adults must
- Be between 18 to 29 years of age
- Have completed high school, or GED
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be motivated to work
- Be legally able to work in Canada; have a work permit
- Have strong English language proficiency (e.g. CLB Level 7/8)
- Experience barriers to pursuing post-secondary education and securing sustainable employment
Training focuses on basic tech competencies needed for entry level IT employment
My name is Ligia and I decided to apply to the Digital Customer Care training mostly because I had always worked in the retail industry and as I got older I knew it was about time for me to start looking to build a meaningful career. I was lacking the experience to move on and be accepted in an office/corporate environment and this training was a perfect chance for me to receive the help I needed.This help came in many ways through the program but confidence was by far the most important thing NPower Canada gave me. (more…)
Ligia F., Digital Customer Care Graduate 2018, Senior On-Site Service Specialist, Ricoh
Ready? Apply Now