Microsoft azure ai fundamentals (AI 900) program
The Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Program provides NPower Canada alumni with continued upskilling to understand the solutions that Artificial Intelligence makes possible through a curriculum delivered in partnership with Microsoft.
Please note: Microsoft Azure AI fundamentals is an intermediate-level program with limited seats available. Specific skillsets and expertise are required to be considered for acceptance.
Graduates of this program are able to start their educational journey to work in high-demand jobs like:
- AI Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
What you'll learn:
- Upon successful completion participants will gain the skills to describe:
- Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations.
- Fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure.
- Features of computer vision workloads on Azure.
- Features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure.
- Features of conversational AI workloads on Azure.
- You must be an NPower Canada Graduate from one of our Junior Programs.
- You are a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia, or Ontario.
- You have a strong motivation to work and learn.
- Your performance in areas such as punctuality/attendance, communication, grit, perseverance, problem-solving, assignment submissions, and grades will be taken into account when determining suitability for this program.
Successful graduates will benefit from:
- Personal and professional development.
- Job placement services.
- Post-hire coaching and support.
- Access to corporate mentors and guest speakers.
- Due to current health and safety measures, programs are taking place online through a combination of instructor-led workshops, and independent study. Candidates participate in an active-learning environment, contributing in labs, study groups, quizzes, and career coaching.
- NPower Canada will resume a blended teaching model: online classes supplemented by in-person classroom teaching, study groups, and coaching, once health and safety measures are lifted.
- Both instructor-led and self-directed applications will be accepted online.
- Fill in and submit the application form below.
- The NPower Canada Admissions time will reach out to share next steps within 1-3 business days.
- Please note: the Admissions process for alumni programs is separate and different from our core programs.
- NPower Canada encourages applicants from the following groups: women, Black Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), LGBTQ2S+ Trans+ and gender diverse people, people with disabilities, and newcomers (immigrants and refugees).