Microsoft azure ai fundamentals (AI 900) program
The Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Program provides NPower Canada alumni with continued upskilling to understand the solutions that Artificial Intelligence makes possible through curriculum delivered in partnership with Microsoft.
Graduates of this program are qualified to work in high-demand jobs like:
- AI Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
What you'll learn:
- Upon successful completion participants will gain the skills to describe:
- Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
- Fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Successful graduates will benefit from:
- Personal and professional development.
- Job placement services.
- Post-hire coaching and support.
- Access to corporate mentors and guest speakers
- Our upcoming cohort will run from Monday, September 12, 2022 to Sunday, October 16, 2022.
- Classes will run for five weeks, which includes Orientation Week (Monday, September 12, 2022 to Friday, September 19, 2022) with a weekly commitment of 20 hours.
- Participants must be available Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm EST/8:00 am to 12:00 pm PST/9:00 am to 1:00 pm MST/12:00 pm to 4:00 pm AST to participate.
- Due to current health and safety measures, programs are taking place online through a combination of instructor-led workshops, group projects and independent study. Candidates participate in in an active-learning environment, contributing in labs, study groups, quizzes and career coaching.
- NPower Canada will resume a blended teaching model: online classes supplemented by in-person classroom teaching, study groups and coaching, once health and safety measures are lifted.
- You must be a graduate of NPower Canada’s Junior Data Analyst program.
- You are a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia or Ontario.
- You have a strong motivation to work and learn.
- Fill in and submit the application form. Applications opening soon.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted and accepted to Orientation which will run from Monday, September 12, 2022 to Friday, September 16, 2022.
- To be considered for full admissions, applicants must attend and complete orientation during the week of September 12.
- Once orientation has been successfully completed, applicants will be informed of a final admission decision
- Please note: the Admissions process for alumni programs is separate and different from our youth programs.
- NPower Canada encourages applicants from the following groups: women, Black Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), LGBTQ2S+ Trans+ and gender diverse people, youth with disabilities and newcomers (immigrants and refugees).
Alumni Education Program Application:
Applications for our September 2022 cohort are opening soon.