Microsoft azure ai fundamentals (AI 900) program
The Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Program provides NPower Canada alumni with continued upskilling to understand the solutions that Artificial Intelligence makes possible through a curriculum delivered in partnership with Microsoft.
Graduates of this program are able to start their educational journey to work in high-demand jobs like:
- AI Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
What you'll learn:
- Upon successful completion participants will gain the skills to describe:
- Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations.
- Fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure.
- Features of computer vision workloads on Azure.
- Features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure.
- Features of conversational AI workloads on Azure.
Successful graduates will benefit from:
- Personal and professional development.
- Job placement services.
- Post-hire coaching and support.
- Access to corporate mentors and guest speakers
Our upcoming cohort will start Monday, September 6, 2022.
Classes will run for 2-3 weeks for the self-directed model and 4 weeks for the instructor-led model, which includes Orientation Week (Tuesday, September 6, 2022, to Friday, September 9, 2022) with a weekly commitment of 20 hours.
Instructor-led participants must be available Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm EST / 8:00 am to 12:00 pm PST / 9:00 am to 1:00 pm MST / 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm AST to participate.
- Self-directed participants must attend all mandatory check-ins and mock exams.
- Due to current health and safety measures, programs are taking place online through a combination of instructor-led workshops, and independent study. Candidates participate in an active-learning environment, contributing in labs, study groups, quizzes, and career coaching.
- NPower Canada will resume a blended teaching model: online classes supplemented by in-person classroom teaching, study groups, and coaching, once health and safety measures are lifted.
- You must be an NPower Canada Graduate from one of our Junior Programs.
- You are a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia, or Ontario.
- You have a strong motivation to work and learn.
- Both instructor-led and self-directed applications with be accepted online.
- Fill in and submit the application form below.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted and accepted to Orientation which will run from Tuesday, September 6, 2022, to Friday, September 9, 2022.
- To be considered for full admissions, applicants must attend and complete orientation during the week of September 6.
- Once orientation has been successfully completed, applicants will be informed of a final admission decision.
- Please note: the Admissions process for alumni programs is separate and different from our core programs.
- NPower Canada encourages applicants from the following groups: women, Black Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), LGBTQ2S+ Trans+ and gender diverse people, people with disabilities, and newcomers (immigrants and refugees).