Jelly Academy Scholarships for NPower Canada Alumni
NPower Canada is excited to partner with Jelly Academy to provide 20 scholarships, valued at $4,000 each, for Jelly Academy’s 6-week Digital Marketing Course to NPower Canada Alumni. These scholarships will help NPower Canada alumni further their education and continue to advance in their careers.
About the Course:
The course covers 6 areas of digital marketing and PR. Sessions include:
- Session 1: Social Media
- Session 2: SEO
- Session 3: Google Ads
- Session 4: Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Session 5: Google Analytics
- Session 6: Public Relations
Course & Scholarship Details:
- Scholarships will cover all tuition costs for NPower Canada graduates who enroll in Jelly Academy’s Digital Marketing course.
- In addition to six weeks of live training, scholarship recipients will receive access to Jelly Academy’s Masterclass, and all credential fees for Hootsuite, Google, and Facebook certificates are covered.
- The spring session begins on Tuesday, May 3rd (1 online live session per week for 6 weeks).
- Scholarship recipients will need to be available for live sessions every Tuesday from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm PST (10:00am – 1:00pm MST/12:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST/1:00pm – 4:00pm AST).
To be eligible for a Jelly Academy Scholarship you must:
- Be a graduate of any NPower Canada program.
- Be available every Tuesday from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm PST (10:00am-1:00pm MST/12:00pm-3:00pm EST/1:00pm – 4:00pm AST) between May 3rd and June 7th, 2022 for online live sessions.
- Be are a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia or Ontario.
- Have a strong motivation to work and learn.
Scholarship Application Process:
- Fill in and submit the application form – Applications are currently closed.
- We require two NPower Canada staff members to provide references for you to support your application. Please reach out to two NPower Canada staff members with who you have worked closely and have a good relationship prior to completing the application.
- Once all scholarship application steps have been completed, you will be informed of a final decision and provided with instructions for how to access course materials.
- The process for scholarship programs is separate and different from our youth programs.
- NPower Canada encourages applicants from the following groups: women, Black Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), LGBTQ2S+ Trans+ and gender diverse people, youth with disabilities and newcomers (immigrants and refugees)