OUR STRATEGIC PLAN
Become Canada’s leading workforce development brand
Scale the NPower Canada program in the GTA and nationally
Scale effectively and in alignment with core values
Delivering on our Strategic Plan
- A new GTA Central site launched in January 2020 with two classrooms and central administrative offices.
- Two new national sites in distinct provinces will be launched in January 2021 (Halifax) and September 2021 (Vancouver).
- GTA West will double its capacity as of May 2020 by piloting an A/B cohort delivery model; Calgary will also pilot this model as of Jan. 2021.
- Diversity and inclusion among the board and staff continues to be a priority to ensure the organization reflects the communities we serve. Over the last 3 years the diversity of the board of directors has increased from 15% to 50% representation from racialized communities, with over 70% of staff and management representing visible minority, Indigenous or LGBTQ2S+ communities.
- Established the Youth Advisory Council comprised of NPower Canada Alumni, to provide a youth voice for the organization through their chair who sits on the Board of Directors.
- New Director of Marketing & Communications was hired & new Marketing- Communications Plan and Social Media Strategy established to strengthen brand recognition to drive continued growth.