REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Refer a Friend
NPower Canada welcomes our alumni and current participants to refer their family and friends. By completing the referral form below, you can be eligible for a reward while helping a friend or family member launch into a new digital career.
What's in it for you?
Get a giftcard for each referred person!
Receive a $50 CAD Amazon.ca gift card for each person you refer to us, and that is accepted and starts in a program.
Our referral program is open to current participants in an NPower Canada program, or to our Alumni who have graduated from an NPower Canada Program.
*See full program rules, terms and conditions below
The individual with the highest number of qualified referrals wins, A brand new LAPTOP with a laptop accessory.
If there happens to be more than one individual with the same highest number of referrals, a draw will take place to determine the winner of the grand prize.
Use the form below to send in your refer today, and make sure you let the person know you referred them before they fill out an application, they will need your first and last name during the application.
Program Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Alumni are those candidates that have completed an NPower Canada program from any cohort since program 1.
- Current Participants are those who are enrolled in a program from any eligible site in Canada.
- Alumni and Current Participants will be referred to as REFERRER(S) Candidates referred by Alumni and Current Participants will be referred to as REFEREE(S) The Alumni Referral Bonus Program rewards alumni and current participants who refer qualified candidates to the program.
- Alumni and current participants will only have those candidates who qualify counted toward their total.
- Any candidate referred who does not qualify for the program for whatever reason will not count toward the referrer’s total.
- When filling in their Application Form, the Referee must choose the ‘Alumni Referral’ field and state the first and last name of the Referrer.
- You will need to include the first and last names of each Referee and their individual email addresses.
- Please make sure to notify the Referee about your submission to NPower Canada.
- By submitting your referral, the Referrer attests having notified all Referees that their name and email address are being submitted to NPower Canada and that said Referees have given permission to do so.
- NPower Canada will retain and use the information collected to contact Referees.
- By making a submission, the Referrer agrees that you have read and will be bound by these rules.
- All referrals received up to the submission deadline will be considered as long as the Referees qualify and are admitted to a program.
- Once the cohort begins all subsequent referrals will be applied to the next class start.
- Our Programs run throughout the year. Please see our programs pages to see the class schedules.
- All rewards, prizes and program dates are subject to change.
- NPower Canada reserves the right to change, alter, or discontinue this program at any time, without prior notice.
- NPower Canada will not be liable or responsible in the event of any technical errors or issues resulting in submissions not being received.
- Those participants who are dismissed from the program for whatever reason do not qualify for this competition.