NPower Canada is a charitable organization that launches underserved young adults into meaningful and sustainable careers. The program provides participants with free in-demand digital and professional skills training, and connects them to new and rewarding career opportunities with some of Canada’s largest employers. Through consultation with a wide range of employers, NPower Canada’s comprehensive curriculum ensures participants are equipped with the in-demand technical and professional skills most sought after by industry.
NPower Canada provides employers with access to a pipeline of eager, diverse and job-ready young talent with in-demand digital skills who are primed to succeed in the workplace. Graduates receive ongoing support and coaching to ensure continued success in their careers.
NPower was founded in New York City in 2001 and now operates in New York, New Jersey, Texas, California, Baltimore and St. Louis. To learn more about NPower visit www.npower.org.
NPower Canada reduces poverty in Canada by addressing youth unemployment, launching underserved young adults into meaningful and sustainable digital careers.
NPower Canada envisions a future where our technology workforce is diverse, and clear pathways exist for all people, regardless of ethnicity, gender, or socio-economic background, to succeed in our digital economy.
- Impact – We work together to transform lives and strengthen communities
- Commitment – We are dedicated to the success of our participants, team and stakeholders
- Integrity – We are transparent, honest and ethical in all interactions
- Diversity – We are committed to efforts that build respect, dignity, fairness, equity and self-esteem
- Humility – We learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure