NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Successful graduates from each program benefit from personal and professional development, job placement services, post-hire coaching and support, and access to corporate mentors and guest speakers.
Looking for a job? Begin your tech career by completing one of our online programs in only 3 months, for free!
Pick Your Program
Are you eligible?
- You are a resident of British Columbia.
- You have a high school diploma or DogWood Certificate from a recognized Canadian or international educational institution.
- You have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- If you are a Work Permit holder, it must be valid for at least one year after the program start date.
- You are unemployed, under-employed, or facing financial challenges and barriers to employment.
- You have an individual income of less than 40k and your overall household income is less than 100k.
- You have advanced English language skills, level 7 and above, including speaking, reading, writing, and understanding.
- You demonstrate a strong motivation to work and to learn.
Now that you have confirmed your eligibility, and selected a program that interests you, why not apply!
- Fill out our application form.
- After our Admissions Team reviews your application, you will receive a response in your email.
- Eligible applicants will be asked to complete a mandatory online program assessment form.
- Eligible applicants will complete a one-on-one interview to determine if they are a good fit for the program.
*NPower Canada will never ask applicants or participants for any form of payment. Our programs are free. Should you receive any communication with a request for payment, do not respond and immediately notify us.