Junior IT Analyst Application Form
Thank you for your interest in NPower Canada's Junior IT Analyst Program!
Please carefully read the following instructions before submitting your application.
- Applications to our programs are considered based on our eligibility criteria, your past work experiences and education. Before submitting your application, please carefully read the Junior IT Analyst program eligibility criteria to ensure you are qualified for the program you are applying for.
- Only one program application form can be submitted per applicant. Make sure you are applying to a program you are qualified for! If you submit more than one application form from the website (for the same or for a different program), any additional form will be deleted. This includes any form submitted with the same or different email, phone number, address, etc.
Once you have reviewed this criteria, please take 5 minutes to complete the form below. Once you submit this form, we will work to review your responses as quickly as possible. You will receive an email from us within 30-45 minutes of submission outlining next steps.
Please note the following:
- In some provinces, availability may be limited due to significant interest in our programs.
- Please provide your first and last names exactly as they are listed on Government issued IDs.
- French programs are currently only offered to residents of Quebec.
- By completing this form you are applying for the program delivered in English. If you are a resident of Quebec and interested in doing the French program Analyste débutant·e en technologies de l’information click here.