Throughout 2022, NPower Canada welcomed six new members to our Board of Directors, each of whom brings a fresh perspective and diverse voice to the Board, along with extensive and relevant experience. We extend a warm welcome to Board members Louise Adongo, Sue Chan, Emma Da Silva, Darian Kovacs, Glory Ogor and Shannon Pestun.
NPower Canada’s Board of Directors provides essential guidance for our work, offering invaluable insight from a broad range of cross-sector leadership experience. Each Director contributes in their own unique way to helping us create pathways to economic prosperity for Canada’s underserved youth and adults by launching them into meaningful and sustainable digital careers.
The new Directors appointed in 2022 are:
- Louise Adongo, Executive Director, Inspiring Communities
- Sue Chan, VP Digital & Technology, Loyalty, RBC
- Emma Da Silva, Chief Operating Officer, Global SMC & Digital Sales, Microsoft Canada
- Darian Kovacs, Founding Partner, Jelly Digital Marketing & PR
- Glory Ogor, Alumni Advisory Council Chair, Senior Business Systems Analyst, Lululemon
- Shannon Pestun, CEO, Pestun Consulting Inc, Co-Founder, The Finance Cafe
NPower Canada also extends our sincere thanks to departing board members Laura Hopkins, Head & VP, Canadian Operations – I&TS, RBC, and Hratch Panossian, Senior Executive Vice President & CFO, CIBC, for their commitment and valued contributions.