Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
The Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate Program provides NPower Canada alumni with continued upskilling to understand the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analysts in their day-to-day job. Learn everything from data cleaning, data analysis to data visualization.
Graduates of this program are qualified to work in high-demand jobs like:
- Junior Data Analyst
- Junior Data Scientist
- HR/Payroll Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Healthcare Analyst
What you'll learn:
- Skills you’ll gain will include: Data cleaning, problem-solving, critical thinking, data ethics, and data visualization.
- Platforms and tools you will learn include: Presentations, Spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, and R Programming.
Successful graduates will benefit from:
- Personal and professional development.
- Job placement services.
- Post-hire coaching and support.
- Access to corporate mentors and guest speakers.
- Our upcoming cohort will run from Monday, September 12, 2022, and will run for 15 weeks, including Orientation Week (Monday, September 12, 2022, to Friday, September 19, 2022).
- This requires a weekly commitment of 15-20 hours.
- The program runs on a completely self-directed model, however, you will be required to attend bi-weekly check-ins mandatorily.
- Due to current health and safety measures, programs are taking place online through a combination of instructor-led check-ins, online discussion groups, and independent studies. Candidates participate in an active-learning environment, contributing to labs, quizzes, and career coaching.
- NPower Canada will resume a blended teaching model: online classes supplemented by in-person classroom teaching, study groups, and coaching, once health and safety measures are lifted.
- You must be a graduate of NPower Canada’s Junior IT Analyst or Junior Security & Quality Assurance program.
- You are a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia, or Ontario.
- You have a strong motivation to work and learn.
- Fill in and submit the application form below.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted and accepted to Orientation which will run from Tuesday, September 12, 2022, to Friday, September 16, 2022.
- To be considered for full admissions, applicants must attend and complete orientation tasks during the week of September 12, 2022.
- Once orientation has been successfully completed, applicants will be informed of a final admission decision.
- Please note: the Admissions process for alumni programs is separate and different from our core programs.
- NPower Canada encourages applicants from the following groups: women, Black Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), LGBTQ2S+ Trans+ and gender diverse people, people with disabilities, and newcomers (immigrants and refugees).