Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
The Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate Program provides NPower Canada alumni with continued upskilling to understand the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analysts in their day-to-day job. Learn everything from data cleaning, data analysis to data visualization.
Please note: The Google Data Analytics Program is an advanced-level program with limited seats available. Specific skillsets and expertise are required to be considered for acceptance.
Graduates of this program are qualified to work in high-demand jobs like:
- Junior Data Analyst
- Junior Data Scientist
- HR/Payroll Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Healthcare Analyst
What you'll learn:
- Skills you’ll gain will include: Data cleaning, problem-solving, critical thinking, data ethics, and data visualization.
- Platforms and tools you will learn include: Presentations, Spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, and R Programming.
- You must be a graduate of NPower Canada’s Junior IT Analyst or Junior Security & Quality Assurance program.
- You are a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia, or Ontario.
- You have a strong motivation to work and learn.
- Your performance in areas such as punctuality/attendance, communication, grit, perseverance, problem-solving, assignment submissions, and grades will be taken into account when determining suitability for this program.
Successful graduates will benefit from:
- Personal and professional development.
- Job placement services.
- Post-hire coaching and support.
- Access to corporate mentors and guest speakers.
- Due to current health and safety measures, programs are taking place online through a combination of instructor-led check-ins, online discussion groups, and independent studies. Candidates participate in an active-learning environment, contributing to labs, quizzes, and career coaching.
- NPower Canada will resume a blended teaching model: online classes supplemented by in-person classroom teaching, study groups, and coaching, once health and safety measures are lifted.
- Alumni program applications are currently closed. We are in the process of revitalizing our alumni programming to ensure that we are aligned with industry needs. If you are an NPower Canada alum and want to be among the first to know when our alumni programming becomes available in 2023, please sign up for our email updates.
- Please note: the Admissions process for alumni programs is separate and different from our core programs.
- NPower Canada encourages applicants from the following groups: women, Black Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), LGBTQ2S+ Trans+ and gender diverse people, people with disabilities, and newcomers (immigrants and refugees).