NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
NPower Canada offers free (no cost) tech-training programs and tech certifications for Québec job seekers. Our upcoming program starts in April 2023, with virtual instruction.
Successful graduates from our programs benefit from personal and professional development, job placement services, post-hire coaching and support, and access to corporate mentors and guest speakers.
Looking for a job? Begin your tech career by completing one of our online programs in only 3 months, for free!
Pick Your Program
Are you eligible?
- You are a Canadian job seeker.
- You are a resident of Quebec in Montréal, Laval, North Shore, South Shore, Montérégie, Gatineau, Sherbrooke and Québec City.
- You have a high school diploma or GED Certificate from a recognized Canadian or international educational institution.
- You have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- If you are a Work Permit holder, it must be valid for at least one year after the program start date.
- You are unemployed, under-employed, or facing financial challenges and barriers to employment.
- You have an individual income of less than 40k and your overall household income is less than 100k.
- You have advanced French and/or English language skills, level 7 and above, including speaking, reading, writing, and understanding.
- You demonstrate a strong motivation to work and to learn.
Now that you have confirmed your eligibility, why not apply!
- Fill out our application form.
- After our Admissions Team reviews your application, you will receive a response by email.
- Eligible applicants will be asked to complete a mandatory online program assessment form.
- Eligible applicants will complete a one-on-one interview to determine if they are a good fit for the program.
*NPower Canada will never ask applicants or participants for any form of payment. Our programs are free. Should you receive any communication with a request for payment, do not respond and immediately notify us.
“NPower Canada has helped me identify and enhance my strengths, as well as providing me with the essential skills and the industry-recognized knowledge to succeed in any workplace.”