Junior IT Analyst Program
Thanks to Google's generous support, NPower Canada is excited to deliver a large range of Google Career Certificate programs at no cost. Current offerings include Google IT Support Certificate, Google UX Design Certificate, and Google Project Management Certificate. Over the next year, we will offer an additional Google Career Certificate in Data Analytics. Contact us to receive updates on when new programs will start.
Graduates of this program are qualified to work in high-demand jobs like:
- Help Desk Specialist
- Project Analyst
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Customer Care Agent
- Service Technician
What you'll learn:
- Skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT job.
- IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking and installing programs
- How to provide end-to-end customer support ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging.
- Different operating systems like Linux and OpenLap.
Successful graduates will benefit from:
- Personal and professional development.
- Job placement services.
- Post-hire coaching and support.
- Access to corporate mentors and guest speakers.
- This program is offered three times per year.
- This program is offered in English in all 5 available provinces and in French to Quebec residents
- The next session runs from May 24 to September 9, 2022.
- This program is offered to residents of:
- Alberta – Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, and Red Deer
- British Columbia – Vancouver, Victoria, the Lower Mainland, Kelowna, and Kamloops
- Nova Scotia – Cape Breton, Halifax Regional Municipality, Sydney, and Truro
- Ontario – Cambridge, Greater Toronto Area, Kingston, Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Waterloo, and Windsor
- Quebec – Montréal, Laval, North Shore, South Shore, Montérégie, Gatineau, Sherbrooke and Québec City
- The program runs for 15 consecutive weeks, Monday to Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m..
- You are a Canadian job seeker.
- You have a high school diploma or GED from a recognized Canadian or international educational institution.
- You have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- If you are a Work Permit holder, it must be valid for at least one year after the program start date.
- You are unemployed, under-employed, or facing financial challenges and barriers to employment.
- You have advanced English or French* language skills, level 7 and above, including speaking, reading, writing, and understanding. (*French programs are only currently available to Quebec residents.)
- You demonstrate a strong motivation to work and to learn.
- NPower Canada encourages applicants from the following groups: women, Black, Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC), LGBTQ2S+Trans+ and gender diverse people, young adults with disabilities, and newcomers (immigrants and refugees).
- You are a resident of Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Ontario, or Quebec.
*Eligible Ontario, Junior IT Analyst, and Junior Data Analyst applicants may be asked to complete a voluntary consent form for an upcoming research study. Learn more here.
We're here to help! If for any reason you are not admitted into this program, we can connect you to other great
programs and resources, that can lead to an exciting career in IT.